$34.98 – $171.98
If you love large, fragrant, long-lasting flowers, then ‘Kramer’s Supreme’ camellia is the blooming beauty for you! The large 5-inch double blooms, which emerge in January, brighten up even the darkest winter days and well into April. Evergreen glossy deep green foliage makes this plant a great choice for a natural medium-sized hedge in part to full shade. Plant as anchor specimens in your landscape beds, or cluster them as understory plants in semi-shaded areas. We even suggest adding them to large containers as a showy specimen for your patio or deck.
Features & Benefits
- Striking red double blooms.
- Long- lasting, fragrant flowers.
- Cut flowers.
- Excellent for use as a hedge or screen.
- Showy specimen plant in bed border or foundation plantings.
- Attracts butterflies and bees to your garden.
Care & Space
- Plant in part/filtered shade to full shade.
- Requires well-draining, moist, fertile soil.
- Provide a layer of mulch to keep roots cool & feed yearly with an acidic fertilizer.
- Plant Height: 8’-10’
- Plant Width: 6’-10’
- USDA Zones 7-9
- In extreme cold, provide protection of flower buds.