$34.98 – $211.98
The bright red blooms of ‘Yuletide’ will have you thinking of Christmas all winter long! The shiny, evergreen foliage of this C. sasanqua cultivar is perfectly accented with eye-catching, long-lasting blossoms in winter, December through January. Bright red single blooms with contrasting yellow stamens cheer up any winter garden. Makes a wonderful specimen, or plant in groups of 3-5 for a showy backdrop to your garden or as a natural screening hedge. Plus, ‘Yuletide’ will attract pollinators to your garden when other flowers are scarce.
Features & Benefits
- Bright cherry-red single flowers, yellow stamen.
- Flowers are long-lasting and fragrant!
- Glossy evergreen foliage.
- Blooms in shady locations.
- Excellent for use as a hedge/screen or bed border or foundation plantings.
- Attracts pollinators.
Care & Space
- Plant in part/filtered shade to full shade.
- Requires well-draining, moist, fertile soil.
- Acidic fertilizer.
- Plant Height: 8’-10’
- Plant Width: 8’-10’
- USDA Zones 7-10
- In extreme cold, provide protection of flower buds.