$16.98 – $79.98
Love azaleas but want blooms spring through fall? Azalea Encore© EmbersTM offers up striking orange-red flowers that emerge in spring, followed by a heavy repeat flush in summer and fall. The bright tubular flowers attract butterflies and other pollinators, especially if you plant in groups of at least 3 to 5 plants for a big block of color. A dwarf cultivar, Azalea Encore© EmbersTM stays compact so it fits perfectly into any landscape or commercial planting without any regular pruning. You can even use this azalea as a showy container specimen for porches and patios. Embers is one of the more cold-hardy azalea hybrids and does well planted in northern exposures.
Features & Benefits
- Reblooming, spring through fall!
- Semi-double bright orange-red flowers.
- Compact bloomer perfect for small spaces.
- Makes a stunning blooming hedge.
- Attracts butterflies and bees to your garden.
- Perfect for patio containers.
Care & Space
- Azaleas perform best in amended acidic soils.
- Fertilize with an azalea food in later winter or early spring.
- Plant Height: 3-4′
- Plant Width: 4′
- USDA Zones: 6b-10b
- Cold Hardy