$37.98 – $237.98
We all need more fall-blooming plants and Camellia ‘Kinjiro’ doesn’t disappoint. This incredibly stunning fall-blooming camellia sports cerise-pink single blooms held above deep green glossy, evergreen foliage. The gold stamens in the flowers add an extra ‘pop’ of color contrast to the slightly fragrant flowers. The plant’s growth habit is dense with a slightly weeping habit as a medium-sized shrub perfect for foundation plantings or as a background plant around your landscape. You can even plant it in large containers for a stand-out patio specimen. Its weeping habit also makes it a perfect camellia for training as an Espalier on a fence or trellis.
Features & Benefits
- Cerise-pink single blooms
- Long- lasting, fragrant flowers
- Cut flowers
- Excellent for use as a hedge/screen
- Showy specimen plant in bed border or foundation plantings.
- Attracts butterflies and bees.
- Easy to care for once established when planted in the correct location & soil.
Care & Space
- Plant in part/filtered shade to full shade.
- Requires well-draining, moist, fertile soil.
- In extreme cold, provide protection of flower buds.
- Provide a layer of mulch to keep roots cool & feed yearly with an acidic fertilizer.
- Plant Height: 8’-10’
- Plant Width: 8’-10’
- USDA Zones: 7-10