$93.48 – $769.98
‘Crimson Queen’ will quickly become the show piece of your landscape! The weeping form of this low-branching tree is stunning in all seasons. The finely serrated leaves emerge a rich red color in the spring. Foliage holds color, as a deep crimson burgundy, all summer before turning bright red in the late fall. Once leaves fall, you are left with incredible architecture as winter interest. Works wonderfully as as a container specimen or as a focal point in your shade garden. ‘Crimson Queen’ can handle more sun that other Japanese maples, but we suggest full shade or dappled sun locations.
Features & Benefits
- Celebrated for its weeping, delicate branching habit.
- Features incredible finely serrated red foliage all year, before turning scarlet in fall.
- When leaves drop in fall, the branching architecture makes a beautiful winter landscape feature.
- Compact size is perfect for small spaces or large containers.
Care & Space
- Plant in part to full shade, in well-draining, rich soil.
- Water regularly, and more frequently in extreme heat or drought.
- Plant Height: 10’
- Plant Width: 10’
- USDA Zones 5-8