$352.98 – $1,699.98
One of our very favorite specimen maples, coral bark is a brilliant small tree with bright coral-red bark that really shines in winter. The palmate leaves emerge coral-pink color in the spring, then mature to a bright green. As a bonus, plants offer incredible orange & yellow shades of foliage in the fall. Plants form a vase-shape as they mature and can grow to about 20’ tall. Their shape and size make them perfect for smaller landscapes or for planting near structures and patios in dappled shade. Plants in groups of 3-5 for a showy backdrop for your landscape.
Features & Benefits
- Four seasons of interest!
- Prized for its coral-colored branches.
- Pink foliage in spring, bright green in summer.
- Fall color: Orange and yellow fall foliage.
- Stunning colored bark in fall and winter.
Care & Space
- Water regularly, and more frequently in extreme heat or drought.
- Plant in part to full shade, in well-draining, rich soil. Too much afternoon sun can cause foliage to burn.
- Plant Height: 20’
- Plant Width: 15’
- Excellent small tree for limited space.
- USDA Zone 5-9